Luxury Denver Hotel with Everything You Need
At Kimpton Hotel Born, you’ll find service that’s approachable, honest and intuitive. You’ll also find amenities that are as convenient as they are upscale, designed to inspire exploration and rejuvenation. To get your workout in, check out the luxurious Colorado Athletic Club, or use your personal yoga mat in the privacy of your room. Visit the Museum of Contemporary Art, just a block away, on us. From fantastic local beer served at the daily wine reception to complimentary WiFi for rewards club members, we’ve got you covered with everything you need for a perfectly pampered stay.
Amenities and Services
- The IHG® Rewards Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town.
- IHG® Rewards members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay
- IHG® Rewards members receive a $30 spa credit at participating hotels
- State-of-the-art fitness center (now with dual Peloton bikes)
- For Social Hour, we will pour wine for our hotel guests in Citizen Rail restaurant between 5:00pm - 6:00pm nightly. Due to social distancing requirements, please feel free to enjoy your wine in our lobby, our foyer spaces located on our 2nd and 3rd floors or in your guestroom.
- A yoga mat is available upon request
- Concierge services
- Valet parking is available for $53.00 per day and self parking available for $39.00 per day
- 50" Smart TV in rooms & suites with streaming capabilities
- One of a kind art work from 32 of Denver’s top artists on display throughout the hotel. (it's why Elle Decor recognized us as one of 16 Breathtaking Art Hotels that Double as Galleries )
- Pet-friendly accommodations - bring your loyal companion, free of charge
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Ice is available on floors 4,6, 8,10 and 12
For reservations arriving September 21, 2020 and beyond. Your daily guest amenities fee of $23.00 plus 8.81% tax includes the following:
- $10.00 per room, per day, credit in Citizen Rail
- Complimentary access to the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Complimentary access to the Colorado Athletic Club Union Station
- Complimentary printing services (up to 50 pages)